Transferal, Withdrawal, Cancellation Or Reschedule Policies
1. If you cannot attend class (an online course, private tutor, group course) for personal reasons, you need to apply 7 days in advance, then you can transfer (only once) the remaining credit to other courses.
2. If there is a coupon or other discounts applied for the course payment, the amount of the coupon cannot be considered as Credit while transferal occur. If the payment is an after-discounted amount, the course before transferal must be charged as the pre-discount price.
3. The transferal fees are 10 dollars each time.
4. You need to be presented at Pointe-Claire or Saint-Laurent Campus to transfer the course; we do not accept transferal by telephone or e-mail.
5. The transferal can be made only one time.
1. The withdrawal of the course (an online course, private tutor, group course) can be made within 7 days from the first course, while the course finished is less than 5% of the total hours.
2. You need to be presented at Pointe-Claire or Saint-Laurent Campus to withdraw the course and it need to be announced 7 days in advance, we do not accept cancellation by telephone or e-mail, 50 dollars will be charged for each cancellation.
3. If you use the coupons or other discounts when you withdraw the course, the credit will not be refunded. The courses that have already occurred will be charged according to the fees before discounts. The incurred course fees and refund fees will be deducted from this account.
4. Each registered student can withdraw only one time for his whole study.
CANCELLATION OR RESCHEDULING POLICY
1. If there is an unexpected arrangement happens, the register courses (whether it is an online course, private tutor, group course) need to be cancelled or postponed, it is necessary to inform the school 48 hours in advance so that the school can inform the teacher and adjust the teaching arrangement, 50% tuition of this course will be charged as cancellation fee. Cancel the course less than 24 hours is not permitted,100% tuition of this course will be charged as cancellation fee.
2. The cancellation or postponement can be made only one time for each 20 courses.
*CIYC reserved all the right for final explanation.